Microcolor's strength lies in its ability to adapt to our customers' requests and requirements. Custom formulating of dispersions for use in a wide variety of applications is at the heart of what we do on a daily basis. Examples include:
- Pigment dispersions in various plasticizers for use in plastisols and organosols. Applications include dip, slush and rotational molding processing for toys, hand tools, sporting goods, toys, shoes, automotive parts, automotive interiors, vinyl coated paper and vinyl coated fabric.
- Custom dispersions for use in flexible Polyurethane Foam: examples include slab-stock, carpet under-padding, upholstery, toys, novelty items and other 'flexible foam' applications.
- Custom dispersions for use in rigid foam applications (RIM) such as chair arm rests, taxidermy, car steering wheels, and automotive bumber/ fender systems.
- Dispersions for use in epoxy applications such as casting, potting, coating, etc.
- Custom colors for in-plant aqueous or solvent borne paints and stains.
- Custom dispersions for silicone adhesives, caulking, etc.
- Specialty ink applications for the printing industry
In addition, we welcome any requests for toll manufacturing, blending and filling of customer supplied raw materials.